A Nostalgic thought

Life is changing so fast.

Good old days are gone and they seems to have gone forever.
The childhood and the innocence,the warm Sunday afternoons and the carefree evenings.
Our childhood friends and the first crushes of our lives...only the sweet memories remain now.
The fabulous childhood days gave way for our youth.The youth which was not as innocent as our childhood but came with its own challenges and opportunities.
My college days have been the best and most thrilling part of short life till now.
I can never forget the friends I made and the awesome memories.
I don't think I ever missed any possible chance to enjoy my life to fullest.
(on the contrary this might have come in way of my academics sometimes..but who was to care).
My definition of life is simple....do your best and don't ever worry about the result.
I have followed this simple idea and hope to follow it in my professional life too.
I don't believe in coincidences or luck,i know everything is part of a master plan and its our duty to follow our karma.{We love it when the plan follows}
My believe in this deterministic model comes from my faith that good deeds are always rewarded and bad deeds stink.
I don't practice religion with vigor,some people consider me a non believer; but i know that in my heart and mind i believe in one sole entity that is present everywhere.
It is a part of our conscious.
This supreme entity does not reside in the idols we worship or in the prayers we say.
This entity is above all and it can not be quantized or defined.
I just pray that He gives me strength to perform my Karma perfectly.
Is this getting long and philosophical?
Actually,i was just trying to share my understanding.....it might be flawed but it is what i beleive in.

Comments

Popular Posts